Thursday, April 30, 2015

meander...







































I love walking under apple trees in Spring...the falling petals transport my imagination to far away lands and magical worlds. Lilacs are in bloom now, invading the senses with their distinct perfume... 

This morning I walked to the coffee shop and meandered along the way. It was all I could do to make it a block without stopping to snap a picture: dandelions, trees, a raccoon garden statue, shadows...light. I couldn't help but think about all the beauty and detail. The smallest flower holds so much mystery in its delicacy. The sun piercing through blossoming boughs, casting rays. 

This intentional way of moving forward feeds my inspiration. It stirs my soul to find community...to walk in truth...and thank God for fulfilling me. It's a thankfulness that transcends situation. If I focused on the struggle and challenges right now.....I would suffocate. Something bigger than everything is required. So while I amble along...I observe...and I am thankful...




No comments:

Post a Comment